MIDWEST LEARNING DAY
For members of the Technology Association of Grantmakers. Not a member? Join TAG today.
Hosted by the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation, the Kresge Foundation, and the Technology Association of Grantmakers, welcome to Detroit for our TAG Midwest Learning Day on Tuesday, May 12th with pre-event networking on Monday, May 11th.
MAY 11th: Networking Event
Generously hosted by the Kresge Foundation
05:00pm–9:00 pm: Networking Event
- Arrive the day before for a TAG member happy hour event.
- Location TBD near the Opera House
MAY 12th: Learning Day Agenda
Generously hosted by the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation
Watch this space as we build out our agenda. Register early as seats are extremely limited.
09:30–11:30 am: Learning Sessions
- Breakfast & Networking
- Welcome and Guest Speaker
12:00–2:00 pm: TAG Member Roundtable
- Catered Lunch
- Open Discussion (Topics will be determined via survey prior)
2:30-4:30 pm: Learning Sessions
- Member Presentation: From DEI to Design: A Framework for Understanding, Deploying and Managing Change Through Digital Products & Services at the Kalamazoo Community Foundation, Rhonda McGee, Information Systems Manager, Kalamazoo Community Foundation
4:30-5:30 pm: Mix & Mingle
$50 per attendee, limit of 2 attendees per member organization.
NOTE: Registration fees are non-refundable but are transferrable to another TAG member. Attendance fees are designed to cover basic event costs such as catering. If you are a current TAG member and believe this presents a hardship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding.