Impact: Collectively Changing Communities
New for 2016: Conference begins on Tuesday, at 8:00 am.
- Monday, November 14 — Pre-conference Activities and Reception
- Tuesday, November 15 — Opening Breakfast & Keynote plus Sessions, Networking Dinner & Exhibitor Hall
- Wednesday, November 16 — Full day of Sessions & Exhibitor Hall
- Thursday, November 17 — Sessions through 12:00 pm
CONFERENCE LOCATION & RESERVATIONS
The conference will be held at the Loews Don CeSar Hotel in St. Pete Beach, FL. If all rooms are sold-out, TAG has contracted for additional rooms at the nearby Beach House Suites by Loews Don CeSar. Enjoy complimentary transportation to the Don CeSar, plus all of the Don CeSar amenities.
Reserve your hotel room directly with the hotel as soon as possible, as there is a limited number of rooms reserved for TAG members. To reserve a room at either property, call the Loews Reservation Center at 866-728-2206. Please be sure to mention the TAG 2016 Annual Conference Room Block (block code TAGN13) and verify the nightly rate of $229/night, and which property you are selecting. No online reservations are available.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you reserve your room at either property with a third party like Expedia or Priceline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your confirmation number so TAG can keep track of your reservation as part of the conference, which provides a reduced resort fee, wi-fi, etc.
Rooms must be reserved by Friday, October 14, 2016 to guarantee the room block rate.
Wireless internet access is complimentary in your hotel room and in the conference area. TAG has negotiated a discounted resort fee of $5.00/day. The TAG Room Block rate is available until October 14, 2016 or until the Room Block sells out.
The Loews Don CeSar Hotel is located on a barrier island on the Gulf of Mexico and opened at the height of the Gatsby Era in 1928. The hotel is located 28 miles (30 minutes) from the Tampa International airport and 25 minutes from St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport. Click here for additional travel information.
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION FEES
Everyone who works at a foundation or nonprofit is welcome to register and attend the conference, whether or not they are TAG members.
- TAG member prior to September 30: $595 (after September 30: $695)
- Non-member prior to September 30: $795 (after September 30: $895)
- Presenter, day of presentation only: $0
- Presenter, attend full conference: $595
Consultants and vendors may attend the TAG conference if they meet one of the following criteria:
- The organization is a member of TAG
- The individual is a conference presenter
- The organization is a conference exhibitor
EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES FOR CONSULTANTS & VENDORS
For detailed information about exhibiting at TAG 2016, click here.
The TAG 2016 Exhibitor Package includes one conference attendee. Exhibitor rates are as follows:
- TAG Member Exhibitor (includes a single full conference attendee): $895
- Non-member Exhibitor (includes a single full conference attendee): $1,345
A maximum of 2 additional staff from each exhibitor organization may register at the following rates:
- TAG Member before September 30: $595 (after September 30: $695)
- Non-member before September 30: $795 (after September 30: $895)
Follow TAG on Twitter at @tagtechorg, and when you tweet about the conference, use the hashtag #tagconf.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Individual Registration Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Due to financial obligations incurred by TAG, your cancellation request must be received prior to October 14, 2016
. Cancellation requests for individual registrations will be accepted for the cost of conference attendees’ registration fee less a $50 processing fee. After October 14, 2016
, a registration may be transferred to another person in lieu of a refund. To request a refund or transfer registration, please email email@example.com
with details about your request.
- Exhibitor Package Cancellation Policy:
The Exhibitor Package registration fees are not refundable. The primary Exhibitor Package registration may be transferred to another staff member at the same organization. To request a transfer of your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your request.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact:
Manager, Conferences & Communications
Technology Affinity Group