Conference Agenda updated October 28, 2017
Conference Pricing & Schedule
Early Registration Has Ended
|July 15th–September 30th
||October 1st–November 1st
- Monday, November 6 — Pre-conference Activities and Reception
- Tuesday, November 7 — Opening Breakfast & Keynote plus Sessions, Networking Dinner & Exhibitor Hall
- Wednesday, November 8 — Full day of Sessions & Exhibitor Hall
- Thursday, November 9 — Sessions through 12:00 pm
Conference Location & Reservations
The conference will be held at The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans in New Orleans, LA. Reserve your hotel room directly with the hotel as soon as possible, as there is a limited number of rooms reserved for conference attendees. To reserve a room, call The Ritz-Carlton Reservation Center at 1-800-826-8987. Please be sure to mention the Technology Affinity Group Conference Room Block and verify the nightly rate of $229/night.
If you reserve your room with a third party like Expedia or Priceline, please contact email@example.com
with your confirmation number so TAG can keep track of your reservation. TAG has negotiated free Wi-Fi and access to the Fitness Center as part of the room block rate. If you book outside the block, you will be charged for these services.
Wireless internet access is complimentary in your hotel room and in the conference area. The TAG room block rate is available until October 6, 2017 or until the room block is fully committed.
The Ritz-Carlton is located on Canal Street near the French Quarter. The hotel is located 16 miles (30 minutes) from the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY).
Individual Registration Fees
Everyone who works at a foundation or nonprofit is welcome to register and attend the conference, whether or not they are TAG members.
- TAG member prior to September 30: $595 (after September 30: $695)
- Non-member prior to September 30: $795 (after September 30: $895)
- Presenter, day of presentation only: $0
- Presenter, attend full conference: $595
Consultants and vendors may attend the TAG conference if they meet one of the following criteria:
- The organization is a member of TAG
- The individual is a conference presenter
- The organization is a conference exhibitor
Please Read Before Registering:
- If you have a current TAG membership, log into your account to receive member discounts. Member discounts will not be credited later if you don’t sign in and register as a member.
- Everyone who works at a foundation or nonprofit is welcome to register and attend the conference, whether or not they are TAG members.
- Vendors and consultants to nonprofits must be a TAG member, presenter, or exhibitor to register and attend. A maximum of 3 staff from one vendor or consulting organization is permitted.
- The foundationConnect User Group Meeting can only be attended by current foundationConnect customers on Thursday, November 9th, 12:30 pm-5:00 pm CST. Contact Blackbaud or Bromelkamp for details. Other attendance restrictions may apply.
- Important: Please read the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Exhibitor Package Cancellation Policy:
The Exhibitor Package registration fees are not refundable. The primary Exhibitor Package registration may be transferred to another staff member at the same organization. To request a transfer of your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your request.
Follow TAG on Twitter at @tagtechorg, and when you tweet about the conference, use the hashtag #tagconf.
If you have any questions about the conference, please contact:
Manager, Conferences & Communications
Technology Affinity Group